Thursday, April 11, 2024

OPEN YOUR eyes/i'S

I am that I am all that I can be. That is a mantra or a spell Source gave to humans to remind them of their I's / EYES. Look with them, look through them, look at them. Your eyes are the window of your soul for others to see you true. The true you in a baby is the same true you all of your days here, scene/seen even at your death dance, exiting as you see one last look at what was. Use the I's - EYES you have to see and be the beauty you seek. DO NOT LOOK at someone else and compete. Look to the SUN/SON and the light and warmth it covers us with each day. Get up, get going, don't miss it. The day is yours, it will heal the open eyes/I's looking for more. In dark you will suffer the cold, the scarey, the sneaking energy that seeks you when you can not see it clearly. The only time you heal or lose weight is while sleeping when the moon is up. You are a child of the sun, open your eyes and sing and dance in the gift from the stars! You are a star particle, made of love which carries light!! Fuel up. Spring is here~

No comments: