Sunday, April 14, 2024

Controlling

It is apparent that a "controlling" of our reality is being done. People are feeling it. Told then sold a story line that creates reactions, loud and clear and sometimes toxic, instead of considerate responses. It drums up business. Churches and hospitals thrive on it. Happy people do not get sick or hurt, it is simply a cue to the being that something needs a newly considered response and an appropriate upgrade. The old way has worn out. Negativity creates trauma. When I feel negativity I ask it to STAND IN THE LIGHT AND TELL ME WHAT THE TROUBLE AND NOISE IS ALL ABOUT. When the being speaks their truth I then have a chance to respond or leave the situation as it is not my responsibility and I lose interest. As I say, if it is not loving and joyful and fun too, I need to change it. So for now, let's change the toxic, noisey, negativity into light!! Love is the source of all creation, a gift. It heals anything it touches. Fall back into love with your self, your life here will thank you and so will I. Control only your own. If your words are not kind remember you can not unring that bell once struck. Children and animals are innocent, they can not walk away, BUT WE CAN, and you will miss us when we are not interested any longer.

No comments: