Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Rescue

I wanted to do search and rescue with my first German Shepherd, Coty. She turned out to be crippled. I bought or rescued many dogs after that experience. When Jack was brought to me, I had to think long and hard. At my age, in my life, would he fit? Would he recover? Would the pack take him in? Would he be HAPPY here? Well, it took some time, some money, some vet care, and LOTS of hard work and lots of love. YOU BE THE judge, look at the photo. He can run free, play hard, live and love with us, and that is what rescuing is all about. Are you are rescuer, or a rescuee???? THINK ABOUT IT! We need help with this planet and her children, human and critter. Join us if you want to. Hawk's Ridge Ranch, Hudson, WIS. We have lots of wonderful ways to share with those interested in helping! Dr. Su/Sioux

No comments: