Thursday, August 5, 2021

Dig DEEP

A soul working it's magic in a human body needs roots. Many are unrooted. Loss of home, family, work, friends ultimately causes loss of the self rooted in life here on this planet. If you are uprooted, unrooted, re-root. It comes with the smiles of others, the hugs of friends and family, the purposeful expression of being of service, and the remembering you came for a reason, and it was not to suffer. That job is over. I look to Gethsemene in the picture of Christ looking up before his execution. I can here/hear him saying...ARE YOU SURE THIS IS WORTH IT? And we are the beneficiaries of that choice. I choose not to suffer, I choose to dig deep, find the stability that is my right of being human, and raise up my voice, my eyes, my life to the SON/SUN of my belief system and it's warmth for my well-being. YOU have the same ability, align to that which makes you happy, healthy and whole, it will cause your roots to sink back in again!

No comments: