Thursday, August 26, 2021

The heart of matter

Humans matter. That is what they came to master - MATTER! In spirit we move freely, effortlessly. In matter it becomes a different matter. I have the centaur in my astrology, both day and night. I have the cupid on the horse, with the arrow aiming for the heart of the matter. I have been aiming, firing and hitting many targets in this lifetime. I do it as a physician, and more, as a mother. Some humans love it, some can only take it for awhile. I know it makes my job accurate and direct. I love to be quick!!!! I had to learn to slow down, hard for me. NOW in the dawn of the new age of enlightenment, I get to have my arrows lit by fire. Now comes the glory and the aurora of the opening of the gates to the Great Mystery, flaming arrows taking down the old tattered weathered ways, and when the love and it's light floods in, all will be seen/scene. OPEN your heart, it is all that matters and all will see.

No comments: