Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Check??

I do not use spell check, maybe I could, but I know I should do the checking myself. It applies to all that I do, check and check again. Is the door closed, are the gates hooked, is everyone fed??? I also check with myself. I use kinesiology. It tells me how I, only I, respond to the question. I teach it in my practice as a physician. I teach it in my classes like the meditation training. I teach it with the horses on matching the energy of the rider to the animals. YOU and I, both should use it with our lives here and now. SHOULD I MEDICATE, OR meditate??? Vacation or vocation??? Sleep or stay up??? It really helps with food choices. Get a pendulum, and learn how to use it. Have someone you like muscle test things to you. BUT, if you are alone...and the hair goes up on the back of your neck, RUN!!!! If the hairs on your arms and legs quivers, stay....Inspiration awaits. YOU check. YOU and I both deserve to be safe, loved, and in the right place receiving the light and laughter we need to stay in check.

No comments: