Monday, July 26, 2021

My home here/hear!! Time to tell the stories.

I work from home. I have for decades. When my girls were young, I had an office in the lower level where we worked recruiting medical doctors. Then when I went back to school so I did distance learning, and from home I studied and acheived my goal to become a Naturopathic Physician. My girls were close by and my home was my school. Then I built a ranch, and another home. I needed the extra space for the horses I wanted to use in my Therapeutic Riding Program. Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, Wisconsin was born. That was over 20 years ago. NOW, here is my retirement from the work of my past lives. It is a chance to slow down, write my stories, share my experiences and host events for others looking to share their knowledge. It will be a magical time, at a magical place. I live in the world that I can flourish in. It offers those who visit, or stay for awhile, a peek at an organic ranch, with incredible potential to heal those who need help now. IS YOUR HOME a place like that? It can be. The kitchen where the coffee is on, a porch where the sun sets and the conversation flows. A place to set up your tent in the yard, and enjoy the stars and a campfire. We have had an opportunity to stay home for awhile, this is your chance to create the retreat, the hospitality house, the place where children are welcomed and safe. HOME is where your heart is, make the way YOU want it, and it will offer sanctuary and support all the days of your life.

No comments: