Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Life is a ladder

THE HIGHER YOU CLIMB THE MORE YOU CAN SEE. It is a parent's job to show the little one this way to live and learn. It is the old one who climbs back down and into the chair or bed before they leave, as they feel they have seen it all and had enough. Or as much as they can stand. I know that learning to meditate daily put me way up top. It got me to be quiet and receptive, as I looked out across the abyss to the ethers of the universe. I could see for-ever. At least it felt that way. I had to learn how so I could see the past/passed. I had to teach this to keep others interested in their/there/they're future here and beyond. Shut off the noise, stop looking at the screens. Go up on your life's ladder and look out to the world we live in. She may be changing, but she is worthy of your vision and your support. She has a handle on everything, she is the MOTHER of your reality. Trust her,and hope that you can see how. Watch and take notes. I make no excuses for how I live, as that ladder to the stars is has given me a great view of the world and her nurturing ways. I may see storms, but they always, and I mean every time, end with a rainbow! Climb up and see what we see!!

No comments: