Friday, July 31, 2020

Shades of...less,lack and loss...

colors that animate your life-force. When I see gray, I know the spirit is leaving it's body. Alcohol and drugs do that when it is over loading the system, the spirit escapes that energy. Death also does that. I have seen/scene both. As a child I saw that happen to my dad, and shortly after, he was dead at the age of 28. I saw my friend Rick do that too. I am at peace with death, as the transition to the next world is very exciting to those who are ready to rock and roll and know their final will is a legacy of love. It is the wasted energy of the wasted humans that is hard for me to watch. I am in those sitings/sightings that little child again reliving the loss. It shakes me up. Kids- ALL KIDS, see energy~! Just like animals do. If you are shaking your kid up by graying the light you carry, please remember this. They will remember that moment forever, there are no do overs, or take backs. KIDS are your greatest blessing and your will, your FREE WILL is the legacy you leave them with. WHAT WILL YOU WILL???? It is up to YOU, and of course, ME TOO>

No comments: