Sunday, July 12, 2020

In the light

I spent the day in the light. In the company of smiles and the river. I spent the time speaking of light, and potential and creativity. We would take a turn to the dark once in a while, and THEN STOP. Everyone agreed the time to feel bad was over now. It is time to align to only that which brings smiles, and joy. It is each human's sovereign right to choose their own path. When we interfere we are judging them as incompetent. Trust them, trust your own knowing/noing. Please, to heal the lives, the souls, the self, we must focus on the faith, the hope and the love that is barely surviving on this planet. It needs resuscitation with focus, and my field is my job, not yours, nor I am I in any way responsible for yours. Children, nature, and the animal friends need us now. Adults will need to take their rightful role as healers, by starting with their own health, happiness and lives. Stop and take a breath of fresh air, stand in the light of Sun, and ask for it to show you the way to the WELL!!!

No comments: