Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Star crossing

When you remember you are a heavenly creature having a human experience things get easier. In the hustle and challenge of the human experience we feel pressure. The body expresses itself when under heavy weight/wait. We wait/weight for so much. An apology, an attitude shift, a future, when all we will ever have in the present. I have weighted/waited on and off for a variety of reasons. When that happens I look up to the sun, the stars, the Creator of All things, and ask for vision from that place far away from earth that offers me the bigger picture. Then I dream, or I write the NEW SU/SIOUX. Star crossed is when we remember, it is an inner light here that is very rare. ONLY way to handle it is to remember we are eternal, infinite and unconditionally loved, where ever we are. THAT is the truth, and I am sticking to it.

No comments: