Thursday, July 9, 2020

Through the eyes/I's of a child

When you can not see clearly or calmly any longer, step back, and take a breath, and see it through, with the I's/eyes of a child. In body we stress, and the bigger we get, the more we feel it. As a child, we are free of prejudice and separation, until an adult or a bully or both, insist we grow up and take that on too. I believe in the Divine, and the DESIGN offered me here to be perfection in motion. I do not think that my authority is greater than another's, but certainly no less. Children like that are innocents, and precocious at the same time. A daring reality for even the strongest of the strong. Love that child in you, listen to that child, they are alive within and talking all the time. Let your limbic system tell when to stay and when to leave. It will raise the hair on your neck it you are being fooled or threatened in any way at all. >The wolf is in the sheep's clothing.</b> That means they LOOK and TALK - JUST LIKE YOU DO. Ask your higher self and inner child who is really in that outfit. YOU will instantly know the truth. Keep it to yourself, and use it for your highest good, and the good of those you care about. I teach simple things, that offer great protection. VIRUS? We got that. Be SAFE< we love you all, even the wolves!!

No comments: