Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Map Maker

I share the map to the maze of earth life available to those looking for a blueprint big picture schematic to see. I hear/here again and again from those who are of course, how did this happen, or why did this happen. How did I get HERE/HEAR!? There are son many points specific that a map you each have, that it looks like an old - connect the dots page. I am a HAWC/HAWK, a visionary critter, with a view! It saved my life long ago to lift up and off, and get to a safe space and place in my life, my relationship, my health, and my attitude. I had to see what had happened, before I could navigate my way to the health, happiness and horses, that I live with now and have for a very long while. I do that for others in my work, and I am grateful for the gift of story telling. Find your map-maker helper angel. We exist for the love of humanity. THEN listen to their vision of your situation, and decide what to do next. It is a gift that Creator asked us to bring to this world, and we are very great/grateful for the opportunity to be of service. Namaste' Dr. Sioux/Su

No comments: