Saturday, February 9, 2019

Not much time now

I am in my sixties, so I know there is not much time now. A lifetime of fighting the good fight has passed/past. I did my own healing, my own farm for kids, my own parenting on both ends of my life, and my own battle with the fake MEDIA. I am glad those tasks are complete. I did the best I could. I learned then I taught. I learned some more and then I taught that too. I now look out to the world as it watches the world and wonder which of those will fight the good fight too. Stop grumbling and start pitching in. There are kids to be fed properly, raised in a healthy home in a healthy way. There is water to protect, and air and land too. We have hidden behind someone else's agenda for a decent life. The church, the country club, the political party, the hierarchy of the affluent, to name a few. We are all connected. Your goodness raises me and humanity up, your deceit and your prejudices along with your fears take down this world. It is for the sake of the end of time here as we know it, that we all stand up and in the light of loving this world and her human population, and ask??? In these late hours, what would help make it better now? If you are waiting, please stop. Get out there and make a friend, feel a hungry person, adopt an animal, visit a shut in. Tell me that you can not find someone to help, and I will help YOU find them. Time is short, and when you face your life review, be glad of who you were, in the little time you were here.

No comments: