Monday, February 4, 2019

I AM SAGE

Tobacco, sage, cedar and sweetgrass are all a part of the ethers. That element is AIR energy, it smokes and then it clears that space. You are full of air, hot air. So when you are looking to balance your life force and it's energy, using smoke is trusted by many. THEN there are those who will use it against you. THEY will fill your pouch with toxic chemicals, and when you burn it, it burns YOU. I see it, and I share the wisdom of organic, non-modified products. I am an organic non-modified product in thirty years of walking that walk, and I am SAGE AND CEDAR AND TOBACCO AND SWEETGRASS. I am the four directions, the four elements and the balance here is clear and easy to navigate. Come on over and learn how to clear your field and your health will follow along nicely. Namaste'

No comments: