Friday, February 8, 2019

Ancient inscriptions every where

I am one, an ancient inscription. I have DNA that telegraphs ancient data into my person here constantly. I know I am very old, and I use that knowing to be of service to those looking for alternative health options. I am ancient, the knowing in inscripted to me, written on the walls of my 4 chambered heart. My memory is long and sharp, ask those close to me. I re-call that which I have read there over and over again easily. I see energy, and I feel it's flow or no go. It colours up and moves around, I love it big and bright and yet I most often see it in shades of grey. Clouds of smoke. Radiologists do that too. Are you an ancient knowing being human? You are. Some love the connection, some use a single line of communication like Jesus or Buddha or Mohammed or Isis. Others here know all the players. Align to that which brings you light, warmth and comfort. If it feels right, you are doing it right. Different strokes for different folks, YOU DO YOU! And I will do me too. Ancient inscriptions written on the walls of our hearts, making our homes here safe and warm and loving. YOU are YOUR own HOME, where ever you are, be safe, and warm and comfortable as you read your own script! I AM ANCIENT and loving the script I brought!

No comments: