Monday, February 25, 2019

Vaccination quandry

Are you afraid of the controversy surrounding vaccines? Most aware people are becoming very concerned. I treat the imbalances of a toxic response to a toxic compound as a part of my practice. We are not taught how to decide for our self. So in helping the lost and frustrated I offer this. Learn the use of a pendulum. It is an energy answer. You can google it for instructions or visit me and I will explain. I keep one in my purse, then I ask my body, through that responder, questions with yes or no answers. If someone is talking and the hair goes up on my neck, I either leave, or check the energy. If you are lying to me, I WILL KNOW. If someone is faking it, or tellin' and sellin' something not in my best interest. I WILL KNOW. You deserve the truth, and the truth is all of us respond differently to different stimuli. Learn to test your energy, and that of your kids and pets too. AND we will get the whole truth and nothing but the truth, every time we ask! Vaccine issues will be solved on the spot, every time you ask you will know the answer. YOU are the one you have been waiting for! You know you best.

No comments: