Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Celebrate if you want to be celebrated

It starts from within, with you first. If you feel like a party, have one. If you feel like an event, be one. It is that which we know for sure with in that radiates outward. I was in a bit of a slump for awhile. Not having enough parties and events. I was thinking. Now that time has left my CHART, the stars are lining up for me, and I am ready to rock and roll. It is a choice to be healthy, happy, in a good place. If you are tempted to do less, get your chart done. If you are in a time out, or a slump, do not take it personally. We all get there eventually. If you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with! Isn't that how the song goes? Celebrate everyone, we are here and we deserve it! Happy Valentine's to us all.

No comments: