Thursday, February 21, 2019

interstitial cystitis OH MY!!

I had that disorder back in the 80's. It was a nightmare. The constant trauma to my bladder by issues misunderstood was life changing. I allowed a process of shock treatments, or stims, to be put into my spine and relayed to my bladder. If I had stayed that course I would have spent the last 2 decades without a bladder at all, since it would have degenerated under that influence. That was not an option for me. I had an intelligent urologist in St. Paul, MN, named Dr. Steven Siegal. He was limited in his vision of healing. I was not. Interstitial Cystitis was not going to rule my life. I pursued another route, alternative medicine, and healed myself in a year with the help of a Naturopathic Doctor and a health centered dentist. I did the work, I WON the battle. Then I went to see Dr. Siegal again to share the miracle and the ways and means I employed to accomplish the job. HE WAS NOT INTERESTED. I could go into more detail, and I will soon. Needless to say, tell the people that there are many ways to go. Keeping your health and YOUR BLADDER in good working order is easy if you have a good teacher and willing spirit. If I can do it, anyone can. JUST come and see us. Dr. Susan Anderson N.D. at the Healing Arts Wellcare Center in Hudson, Wisconsin.

No comments: