Sunday, January 22, 2017

So many ways to do good

Humanity needs us to BE better and then to DO better NOW. We are not alone, we never were. Knowing that you have long lost family here and everywhere should lift your eyes/I's to the dawn and show you those who have always loved you. Close or far, they have and still do. I see them in my dreams, in my meditations, I remember them from my past and am totally surrounded by them in my days here as SUSAN. It is not restricted by anything but my own imagination. I have DNA that connects me to my lineage like a phone line and now an internet connection. First local, then global, then universal and ultimately eternal. SO DO YOU. You may think it is ma and pa stuff, but it goes way back and very wide and far. It is like electricity that hits water! Big connection. On this SUN/SON day, however you see it. Call out, call up, call in those in your family you need to know. Remember them to your heart, your life here and say thank you for being there, whether you knew it or not. YOU ARE BEING COACHED to do good now, and they are in the wings of your reality, or on your personality! Fly now, and be YOU, being really really really good and having fun and smiling with the knowing of such grace!

No comments: