Friday, January 27, 2017

Reflections of YOU and me too. WILD HORSES!

Last night after midnight the horses opened the backyard gate and assembled quietly around the front of the log house. Ethan was alerted to go outside. There they were standing in the snow. Truly simply quietly waiting for me to see and report my reflectors to you. I smiled. Living a metaphor is an awesome life, and this is no exception. The battery pack of my powerful herd, is moving freely into sight and in a peaceful way, into the front of the space we share. They have opened the gate, they have moved up to the front lines, and they are here for us all. Smile, when the world seems crazy, and out of control, sit back and let the reflection of you, show you the truth, the way and the life, ready to unfold it's map for you in that moment. It is a good time to be alive, and the new earth is ready for the open gate we have now access to.

No comments: