Friday, January 20, 2017

A month before and a month after to shift

I was given a chore long ago and I still love how it helps me. I learned that the month before your birthday date, you get a chance to let go of anything you do not want any longer in your reality. The chore was to make a list and burn it, go to a sweat lodge and release it, pray and meditate and let it go, or all of the above. Then for a month after the date, you get to rebuild the new you for the coming year. Upgrade, uplift, enlighten, inspire yourself. Today is the end of the month of new Su/Sioux. I have spent the time, shredding, closing, boxing up and donating all that needs to leave my reality. I have dreamed, hoped, wished, prayed, sang, rode, skied and laughed my new world into position here. I spoke with old friends, and made new ones too. Let's all do this together now. Our world needs us, and I for one am going stay and pitch in. YOU?? It is time for us all, and that gift of the new you, well, it is something very special indeed.

No comments: