Monday, January 30, 2017

because I said so!

My mom, when posed with an unanswerable question, used this response to shut me up and shut me down. It worked for a short time. Then one day when I was an early teen, I said it was simply unacceptable. Her unwillingness to talk, debate, or even listen would not hinder me any longer. I also broke the stick she was about to hit me with, and warned her, to never try that again. Enforcing her will that way was going to her in trouble, not me. She did not do that again. I have learned that my reality is because I SAID SO> No one but me, dictates my reality. Nor does yours follow what you do not or cannot believe. Your will, is yours and yours alone, to use as you choose. I choose Divine Will. I ask for it to overlay mine, every single day of my life. I may not have wanted to hear/here what my mom said, but I have always wanted to hear from the Creator. YOU CHOOSE. Your will, their will, or the will of all wills, Divine Will. CUZ free will is still the game.

No comments: