Thursday, January 19, 2017

What is YOUR favorite brand?

I learned as a child that the BRAND mattered. My grandpa had a favorite brand of beer, some folks has a soda brand they drank, some cigarettes of a particular brand were all they bought. Brands of shoes, foods, churches and schools were branded, tribes and gangs, each vying for their acknowledgement and right to be seen by their brand. I know that tattoos brand people, as do their car or bike of choice. Colors brand us, so does the music we adore. EACH TEAM of any kind is branded to call attention to what they attend to passionately. What is YOUR brand?? Mine is the female, mother, athlete, musician, mystic, Sagittarius Horse woman who practices the Healing Arts by partnering with Nature brand of being Dr.Su/Sioux. YUP, that is my brand. It is who and how and what I AM THAT I AM. The new program at the HAWC and Hawk's Ridge Ranch, is called TULA training, and it will be that brand that I have spent my whole life creating for this world and her children. Watch for it as it develops. It will be ready soon and I expect you all to come and play with us. To become the ALPHA you were meant to be. Leaders of a new way of life, living in harmony and health and happiness, from now on. Branded a renegade my whole life, a system buster, a non conformist, yes. That was true, and in celebrating that success, I will show you how I did it! TULA TRAINING, SHE SHOWED ME AND WE WILL SHOW YOU. COME AND RIDE WITH US.

No comments: