Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nature is our not only our friend but also our responsibility and we need to protect all of it's offerings

I have alot of critters and kids I love and care for. They make my heart sing. I know that the design of nature, the support and perfection that nature provides humans is impeccable. I also know that some try to over ride it or even undo it. I am talking about drugs, GMO's and other experiments going on all around us. Please before you subject your body or that of your child to anything not proven beyond all doubt that it right and perfectly placed and they also offer liability, pause. Think about it. If the hair goes up on your neck you are being warned to back off. Backing up and saying let me think, study, talk or even pray about it first is YOUR Sovereign Right of Freedom. Never take it for granted. ever ever ever, it may be that last time you do.

No comments: