Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Jessie Ruof!

My daughter, the first one of two, is 33 today. I remember those days with great pride and tons of smiles, as the Universe in partnership with me, provided me with a companion. I took to her like a duck to water. She went every where I went, so did the dog Tucker. We had a Jeep and a car seat and a back pack and that was all I needed. Then we got skates, and skiis and whatever else we thought would be fun. We scoped out every park, beach, library and sometimes just the sandbox. I quit working when she showed up and I am so glad I did. We had breakfast together every single day and when she got to school I got to go back too and be a helper. I know the order in which the Universe works. It is always working. It is the receiver that chooses to receive. There are reasons, sub and super conscious for all that we have here. My reason for receiving my daughters was clear. I needed them! They changed my life,  their presence took the focus off loss and put it in growth. I became creative, energetic and willing to change, for their highest good was linked to mine. Some of the other moms I loved did not survive, I have. I owe that to these kids, who are now strong and beautiful women. Happy Birthday Jessie, you are one of a kind! I am grateful you chose me as your mom! I love you and your sister Carly and plan to stay play for a long time yet to come!

No comments: