Sunday, November 15, 2015

health FOR FREE ??

Yup, it is free, was always meant to be. Then we descended into told, then sold and then it's failure was insured and that is how it ! Are you caught in the loop?? Lots of people are going round and round within this structure that attaches to you like a leech and sucks you dry and leaves you empty in every way. Funny NO! As a child you learned to touch the hot iron. HOW? You probably touched it ONCE! I see this with vaccine reactions with kids saying in their own little health ways and feelings way OUCH! Don't do that to me, it makes me sick, or scared, or crazy or injured. You know when your kid is hurt, it makes you hurt inside too. Then someone tells you and sells you again and down the rabbit hole you go. My thoughts on whole health are simple, they are divine and a real gift. To think less is to doubt the Giver of Life and give in to the seller of loss and less and lack, of drugs and chemicals and fear and pain. I teach wellness, I use lots of tools. So today how about TEA and HERBS. Let's start with that. Simple, available and affordable too. Look it up or come on over and we can chat about them.  Maybe take a pony ride or sit in the kitchen. Love and light to you all, I am off to to the barn.

No comments: