Wednesday, November 25, 2015

All in?

For me to restore my health, I had to go all in, change much and work my tail off. For me to be a Naturpathic Doctor I had to do all the course work and the internship and write my thesis, then learn lots of things I found boring. For us to help this world flip over and begin healing we have to be front and center, awake, grateful and all in. Anyone less, with less than the whole, can go home. This is not a luke warm, half hearted, or faint hearted endeavor. This is a learning and growing and being brave deal. This has never been done before. To recover our world from the brink of disaster we will all need to pitch in. This world will not come to you, you must come to it! It is not lip service we need nor excuses as to why not. It is not for the entitled. It is for the whole hearted. And for those willing to offer all they have to the solution, the rewards will be incredible. We are worth it!! So is this planet and her children. Welcome to the New Age! This is what we have all been waiting for, so show up and pitch in!! We need you!

No comments: