Sunday, November 8, 2015

HAWK'S RIDGE RANCH REHAB CENTER FOR HEALING AND RECOVERY

I dream, write, draw and talk - non stop. I just do. When I need a time out if I do not take one, one is given to me. It is so funny how the Universe has so much say in my world. It lays me down, to rest, to sleep, to see things that I can not see in real time. It does that for us all. Time outs are attracted by those who need one. I have a ranch, a clinic, and I live in and with nature in a log house heated by fire and surrounded by organic pastures. I eat well, sleep quietly, live simply and love my life on this planet. I know what it takes to recover from dis-ease. I did it long ago and share my experience, education and passion for health and happiness every day of my life. I use nature, especially animals to assist me. I know that the love we share makes me strong, focused and ensures that my recovery continues. I share them with autistic people, addicted people, sad people and trapped people. I show how nature supports us beautifully by mounting you up on the back of a beautiful horse and sharing my gifts with you . This is our world, if you want to come and give it a go, let us know. We are happy to have you. Our ranch hosts group of 6 to 18 for $25 per person. Good deal huh????? See you in the arena. Dr. Su

No comments: