Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11-11-2015 Miracles!!!!

Here I was 11-11-2011 with my daughters doing a meditation in Mexico. As I lightened up, I started to ascend and it was captured on a photo. The Jacob's ladder of ascension is ever present. We come and go lifetime after lifetime. I often wonder why we take it so hard when the process is used and the human goes upstairs again. In this moment my daughters said stay a while longer please, there are some human events coming up you will enjoy and I agreed then got back in to my body. I leave often, in dreams and meditations. Death is simply leaving the vehicle completely and returning her to her mother, the earth. It just is how we do it here. Four years later I look back and see I did a good thing by staying. Today we offer a new moon that heals much of what has been hidden. It is day to reconcile. Let the past pass with grace. Use mercy and forgiveness on your stuff, it will grease the wheels of our healing. Progress not perfection that what Scott always says. Enjoy the holiday, the new moon and the miracles this offers. They are happening everywhere, snap a photo and see for yourself!  We are magic! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: