Sunday, May 15, 2011

What do you deserve???

Isn't that a great way to look at life. If each of us took a good clear and honest look at who we are as humans and what we do daily and how we actually do it and then determined exactly what we deserve in return I think this world would make a quantum leap in how it functions on every level.

Just a few questions here.

Am I an honest partner? Do I tell the whole story every single time. That goes for business and family. Do I believe enough in my choices that honesty is the only policy?

Do I put into this natural world only natural stuff? Pollution, garbage, disharmony, ill health and ugliness are direct results of my personal actions, that being true, is the way my home and car and office and body looks exactly the way I desire??

Is my flow open and moving, money, attitude, education, career, willingness and all that energy in motion creates making my life exciting and ever expanding??

Can I go with the flow of nature and life and grow daily in loving it all or am I stuck, sick, lonely, angry or broke, or all of the above??

Is this what I deserve?

I say daily that I am a Child of the King of Kings and I deserve all the potential and growth that this world can muster up. I will always error on side of generosity, I am a December Angel and that is what we do. I will always pick up trash. I will always speak the truth whether or not it makes me popular. And I will always be grateful for this chance to be here and learn and grow and manifest miracles on this beautiful planet. That is what I deserve, how about you?

No comments: