Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Naturalnews.com

This is a great site.
I wish I had time to research
and write more on the hot health news but I do not, these guys do. I just read several articles that are worthy of sharing. The one I really appreciated was the vaccine one.

Here's the TRUTH:

BIG DRUG COMPANIES MAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON THESE NON-PROVEN TOXIC SHOTS AND THEN...
THEY MAKE TENS OF BILLIONS ON MEDICATIONS SOLD TO DEAL WITH THE MYRIAD OF TOXIC SIDE EFFECTS. SIDS, AUTISM, ADHD, ALLERGIES, ASTHMA, RASHES, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON, ONE OF THE WORST SIDE EFFECTS I HAVE EVER SEEN IS THE FEAR THE BODY FEELS WHEN IT IS VIOLATED AND THE SUBSEQUENT INSECURITY AND CHRONIC ANXIETY THE CHILD MUST ENDURE FROM THE TOXIC DRAMA CREATED BY THIS SIMPLE PROCEEDURE, BROUGHT TO CHILDREN DAILY UNDER THE GUISE OF PREVENTION.

PLEASE, do your homework, always error on the side of safety, there is no proof that these vaccines are valid or beneficial, your kids are guniea pigs. I feel so strongly about this since I see over and over again the horrors endured by these beautiful children. God didn't make any mistakes here and keeping healthy and happy is completely doable, drugs are not necessary for a healthy body or mind, but you and only you can make that choice!! I did. Dr. Su

No comments: