Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ask me

I have a gift. A long time ago I started talking about what I saw, out loud, in front of everyone. I got my mouth washed out with soap, I get sent to the office, I got in the hopper with the parents of my friends and so it went, I also made you laugh and the best thing I could do with my vision was to inspire you with a narrative on what I saw. I see light!!

With that I have learned now to be quiet. Answer only when asked.

One day an old friend showed up at a party I was attending, his aura was a ghostly grey. I said to my hostess, either that is the worst hangover I have ever seen or this fellow is about to expire. She said well warn him!! I knew to not to, he had not asked what I thought. The next day he had a massive heart attack. It changed his life forever. Lessons experienced are lessons learned. Ignored, there would have been certain death in the not so distant future. Do we need crisis and drama to wake ourselves up, I call it getting your head out of your pillow.

In the light you are exposed. Many of the children see you in that light and try to expose you, to the light! They tell the truth, like it or not. And no darkness can remain in a lighted space. Darkness breeds illness of all kind.

This weekend I will be at the Living Green Expo in St. Paul, Mn with the offer of "ask me". I have decided it is time again to speak out loud about what I see. I see light in nearly everyone I meet. Embellishing that light is my work, naturopathy affords me that luxury, and I want to share my good fortune with you all now.

Join us in the LIGHT, Living Green is a very light way to live. Living life is a negotiated deal, all you get is a lease, you determine the terms of your lease. Get a new lease on life - it is your choice!! See ya there, Dr. Su

No comments: