Friday, May 6, 2011

IBG.com - launch time to end bullying

I was a bully, I watched bullying and and I got very bullied.

Hit, beaten till I was black and blue, yelled at, criticized, left out and told I didn't measure up, I wasn't thin enough, cute enough, good enough, Christian enough, educated enough, fast enough, fit enough and the list goes on and on.

Did I hear all that right? Wow, when you lay it out like that it sounds rough. That's how we all hear it, everyday. It is the way this world works. When was the last time you heard - I just love you - no matter what - I think you're the best and I always will. I tell my daughters simply this, " There is NOTHING that you could ever so that would stop me from loving you - NOTHING!!". That is the truth.

Our support of IGB.com is such a sincere and necessary part of the healing work we do at the ranch. Being or feeling unloved, unsupported, unincluded makes people sick, sometimes very very sick. It hurts the body and the mind, and the worst is that it can break the spirit.

We are in the business of restoring those broken parts with nature. Our bucking horse Kacie, was a broken horse, so he bucked and bucked and noone could stay on him. He has a scar on his mouth where I believe he was hit and injured by a human. Megan feel in love with this horse and spent months telling him she wanted him to part of our team. She said it's ok now, you are safe and loved and wanted, you fit here, just like I do. Today those two play together and ride like one being!! He loves her cuz she showed him love. No more bullies, just two working together in peace.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TAKING ABOUT. Check out the Hawk'sridgeranch.com and see the proof in the photos!

No comments: