Wednesday, October 13, 2010

long long time ago

yup, we were here, we come and go and do some stuff and leave and come again and try to clean it up or repeat the behavior. so how's that for life on planet earth?

WELL, WE ARE ALL HERE NOW, SO WHY DON'T WE TRY TO GET IT RIGHT, REALLY RIGHT THIS TIME?

I offer this to you all today. In the perfect world of the self incarnate, integrated with heart and soul purpose, what do you love most?

I love nature, kids and critters.

I love love, dancing, singing and laughing.

I love fit and lean and healthy and full of it-ness.

I love beauty and order and balance.

I love truth and honest words.

I love peace.

I love to read and write.

I love astrology and angels.

I love food and drink and dessert.

I love success.

I love God and Jesus and Mary 1 and Mary 2, and Michael and Ananchel.

I love the ocean and the whales and dolphins.

I love prayer and meditation.

I love to see and hear and feel and taste.

I love to know, just know.

I love justice and America.

I love to be able to write this blog and tell someone about my loves.

Here's to love!!!

No comments: