Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy All Saints day!!

Yup, you are all saints, although you don't always act like it. Neither do I. I hope that as we go into the quiet darkness of the winter season that we use this time to remember our sainthood.

If you can remember how truly special you are you will treat yourself better and be grateful for all that you have. Letting the half empty syndrome rule your life, rules your life.

I told someone once that I needed not only their love but their gratitude as well, my gifts tend to be large and I love giving, others are not always in the same position to give, but they can also give in other ways and people forget that.

I said "write me a note and tell me how much you care." That was all I needed to keep moving forward. No note, no forward.

Today, write someone a note, call them, do a tiny gesture to show your love, your appreciation, your willingness to recognize their importance in your life. Make a cd, send a photo, share a funny u-tube. It isn't too difficult to create a beautiful moment with nothing but a little imagination!! You will be more then pleasantly surprised at the result. Here's to the cup half full, even though it's the same cup!! Namaste' Dr. SU

No comments: