Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Morning everyone.

It has begun, the time has run and brought us to this place, where ever you are, are are finally here.

Where is here?

In your heart of hearts, hidden deep within you is the memory of the legend of you and the point of your being here. REMEMBER, now

I have spent this lifetime remembering the parts I had stored away for now. I have looked under rocks and made my way through thickets, I battled the demons of my life and still, always knew that no matter what I would be fine and even better for it.

With the love that sustains all things and the vision of a wonderful world, I ask you to remember. Let go of all the fears of less or loss and be in the moment for just now. No yesterday, no tomorrow, just this day, write down or up what it is you truly want with your whole heart's desire everyday now forever. Use colored pens, capital letters, exclamation points, write in prose or lyrics, set it to music or drums, blog it, email it, snail mail it, just do it. EMBELLISH IT!! Add pictures, drawings, cut-outs, make it dramatic and effusive!

THEN...

Make a copy and save it and burn the original into smoke. Let the smoke rise in the air, let the rain wash it into the water and then breathe it in to your being. OWN IT!! This is your story, publish it with this world and all of us now. I want to know your love in everyway, for love is the energy of all potential and brings with creation beyond from a place of origin and memory of perfection. How is that?

Today is the day to create the story, so that on the 10-10-10 you may receive it into your DNA, your knowing and ultimately your new and beautiful life, Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: