Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ever seen a dog chained up?

Without really trying to understand people get lazy and do not take on the challenge of why a dog would always run away from home or a cat for that matter. Behaviors are created in the air of the place. A free place filled with willing people free to be who they truly are has free roaming pets that never leave. I lived as a child with times of each situation. When my family was super stressed the animals tried to run or bite, when it calmed down there, so did they.

I use horses to mirror people's energies in a very large, very detailed mirror. In the space of a happy healthy horse much will be demonstrated very quickly. I got a show horse awhile back and she bucked alot in the beginning. I HATE THAT! So finally I just asked her in meditation/mediation, what the cause was, she said YOU. I asked what was I doing, and she clearly stated in my excitement to have such a beautiful animal, it felt prickly on her back like my adrenaline was so high it zapped her and she bucked, not out of anger but sheer excitement, she wanted to and did match me. Horses play like that when they too are excited and happy. I then saw myself clearly. She was right, I was over the top with my feelings.

Now each time we ride, first I clear myself of any distraction, then I breathe a bit.
Since then peace reigns. I know that my response is to credit, just as it was to blame and fix. Nature, all of it, responds to HUMAN CHOICES.

If that is true then how much more true is it for humans to respond to humans, especially those in close contact with you. Kids are perfect mirrors when they are small, and parents unwilling to look at themselves never seem to remedy the situation peacefully and in a healthy loving way. They yell, they curse, they hit, they punish, they will even drug their child for the troubles of their own energy!!
That child is connected to that parent, period! That parent is the cause of the distortion, period.

Money problems, clutter issues, self esteem troubles, health messes, weight problems, on and on it goes. No one is born to abuse, they are taught to and the only way to get straightened out is to look at yourself and clean up your own stuff. The spill over is clean space and a healthy family with happy animals, a lovely house and yard and a loving nurturing space for all.

So stop looking at everyone else and start looking in all the mirrors around you. Congratulate yourself when beauty and health and happiness are the result of the day. Success in every area is soon to follow. Love is the creative potential that fuels the world, start by loving yourself, all the time, be proud and happy, behave as if it is your last day here, you never know when it is! Good luck. Dr. SU

No comments: