Friday, October 15, 2010

That was fantastic!!

So, there I was on the mountain with my brother Jimmy the Buffalo and the others and then came the light. There came sun and heat and more light then I have ever seen. It actually made a rainbow in the day of no clouds. That is the truth.

In the light of this new world, I can see a way through now. Being just who I am without worrying about what anyone else would think. Being in love with the experience and everyone in it. Looking into the eyes of those close enough and being present, joyfully present in theirs and my world.


That's it, pure and simple. Love your life, your world is own creation, so is your health and your potential and your abilities and how you put them to use. My face is my way of being present, facing everything, never turning my back until I absolutely have to move on.

Now I have to move on, the old way is gone. The old belief that something is wrong, and the cursing it in some way. No more of that. It is all good and that's all we need to remember now. Onward and upward!! Dr. Su

No comments: