Friday, October 22, 2010

When the hair goes up on the back of your neck!

Listen to your own knowing, it's always true. There will be those in your life who think they can and have, fooled you, they make promises to do things, be a certain way, complete something, then all of a sudden conflict arises. WHAM. The hair goes up on the back of your neck, they say you are wrong, you are paranoid, you, you, you, when in reality the only truth a person can tell is theirs.

My mentor taught me to hear people out, ranting, raving, accusing and on it goes, because that is their reality, their life, the choices they make. It's perfect in understanding and then walking away from those who speak in any way you do not like.

I loaned someone some money and when I brought it up later, they said that wasn't a loan, they deserved that money! They made a fight out of a gift of a loan. WEIRD, HUH? We all know that what comes around goes around, and now it's multiplier, because of the Light, is more then we'll ever know. I am sad for me and those people, because in the end, they are accountable, just like I am. At least all I need to account for anymore is love!! Remember too your junk becomes your kids junk too.

So when the hair goes up, RUN!! The game is too sweet to let a cheater play with you, you inner knowing knows even when your head and your feelings don't. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: