Monday, July 19, 2010

CRYING?

WHY DO WE CRY?

IT IS THE RELEASE OF STORED FEAR AND STRESS AND PAIN, AND IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAR YOUR FIELD OF OLD ENERGY.

Everyone, and I mean everyone who comes to the my office cries the first time. I use more tissues in my work then I do remedies.

When we are full to the top, the brimming over of tears is your body's way of making space for something new to be brought in. I didn't cry for years, and it hurt not to.

You all know that I have been wrongly accused of hurting someone and that will end now, but in the meantime, there has been a lot of crying. This morning I read the newest letter of support and cried harder then I have yet. The beautiful expressions of gratitude and love and the willingness to defend my work brought forth from so many people, makes me cry! You all make me cry, from the joy of knowing that I belong and that I am loved and needed. We all need to know that.

We should tell each other today that we are loved and needed and even though we sometimes disagree, it's ok, no matter what. So to the woman, who has made my life a living hell and her lost husband, I forgive you. You both cry at your troubles but you should look inward for your answers and stop looking to blame someone else. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES TO BLAME IN ANY OF YOUR CHOICES!!! Feeling alone and alienating people with your drama is your choice and it should make you and your children cry until you can take in the new energy of self love and responsibility this life has to offer. NOONE, at the beauty parlor, the YMCA, The store, Dick's Bar or at the police department, wants to hear your complaints anymore, it's your turn to do your own work now.

So in favor of crying and life brought forth anew, I thank you all, your love and letters and stories will help this in every way. I love Hudson Wis and all her people, I love natural health and all it's magic, I love that I grew up in such a loving community, but mostly I love you all!! Thank you and Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: