Friday, July 2, 2010

ALLOWANCE

I got one when I was a kid, didn't you?
How much was it?
Was it ever enough?
Did you spend it right away or save it for something larger?

Now I realize what allowance really means. It was a chance to exercise my own judgement and choice in freedom from opinion or choice of another. MAYBE IT WAS JUST A LITTLE ALLOWANCE AT FIRST, but then as my choices became obvious and positive I was allowed more allowance. I was even encouraged to get allowances from other sources. Now I get the most allowance I have ever gotten, and I believe it is because I use it for choices that create positive things in my life and on this planet. That's how I attract more allowance, by giving it just the way I receive it.

Lots of people hold on to theirs. Saving it. I never understood that, what are you saving it for, who or when? Living is an ongoing creative process, when I stop creating and living, I stop growing and learning and adding light to myself or this planet, then it's time to leave not to just sit around and live off the passed/past.

Why are there so many depressed people now? Isn't there enough allowance for them?
People are in every sense of the word BROKE. How do we remedy that? I think allowance is due. Not allowing you your choices and your lessons, takes away yours and my allowance. I don't want that. I want to do all the things I love, be with those that love too, you too, maybe with or in some other way completely, but allow yourself that love. Love has only allowance, it never goes into debt, it overflows with energy and potential, allow yourself that. This weekend love something like you have never loved it before!! Dance as if no one is watching, sing out loud wherever you are and smile with allowance at every single person you see, now that is freedom on the 4th of July!! The more allowance you put out there, the more you get back!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAY, Dr. Su

No comments: