Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Remember?

How long does it take for us to remember that we are loved?

Sometimes we never remember, in a whole lifetime.


Well last night I read all the letters you all have sent on behalf of my work, and I remembered that I am Loved!!!

I know that each person has their own way, their own place here, but I lose sight of love when I feel stress. How about you? And this stressed me out cuz I wanted to help in every way I could. Sometimes people don't want help or truth, they want their own drama and attention. And some poor poor me thrown in.

It really is just ONE bad apple that spoils the whole bunch, and that is what this is, JUST ONE VERY BAD APPLE!!!

I listened to you telling me how much we helped with our thoughts and training and hopeful was of being, and then today I heard that my optimism and hopefulness, were their problems with me. Well, simply, I would not trade all of you and the great things you have accomplished for that pair of bad and very very sad apples.

So here's to triumph and recovery, let's see how the universe turns this one into a graceful, loving and very divine ending!! Thanks everyone, I love you all, Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: