Friday, July 16, 2010

Surrounded by mirrors

The dynamics of energy are such that what happens happens. A storm makes a mess.
Knowing that you are the center of your own world and the dynamic of reality is simply yours and yours alone is a truth that if we take it to heart will change the world very quickly.

I attract the pain and injury I need to heal myself. There are no accidents. Everything we are and do and experience is a choice. Could be at a level that you are not conscious of just yet, but this is the planet of freewill still, and it rules all things here.

So, look around, what is going on in your world, are your children screwed up? Is your house a mess? Are you struggling with financial shorts or are you just lonely and angry? All of these are the mirrors of your existence. There is no fault or blame only choice.

If you are ready to improve your circumstances simply say this, I choose now to overlight my freewill with divine will, and I embrace divine design in all my world.
I take total responsibility for all of my choices and set myself free. Then select the mirrors carefully, if one is broken or distorted forgive yourself and move on to the next. Let go. Freedom and peace are the mirrors of love of all things. Give it a try! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: