Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's time now...

For the former feelings of separation and pain and loss to let go of your heart.
How's that?
Anyone ready?
WHEN WE ARE BORN WE FORGET WHO WE REALLY ARE!!!
If we remembered I doubt that most of us would stay. It's daunting every day and downright terrifying on the other's.
Alone here even in a group. Brave fronts, that's what you are putting up and putting up with, until someone breaks, then the doctor's called and you all gather around each other. WHAT'S FUNNY IS THEN YOU PRAY. Not usually every day or together but in crisis mode. Weird huh?

So in an effort to move into the heart of your being and the love and security it provides, ask in a prayer, every single day for just that. If you need assistance ask for that too. I call out loudly every single morning to helpers in the realms of faith, and every single day they are there, front and center, ready and willing, I often laugh when I remember that I used to forget to do that. I loan my personal Angel Annie to alot of people, and although she's always with me, she is still there for them too. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY ASK. Makes it simpler, and reminds me that I am in a larger place then what it seems, and that there is more going on then I know in the 5% of brain that is being used.

Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will open onto you, seek and you shall find, really it's true, you will!! and IT'S TIME NOW.

No comments: