Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Onward and upward!

Yup, you did it, two eclipses, lunar and solar. That's a lot of shifting. I hope it felt good and right and you know that all is well and improving. There was stuff to release and stuff to remember, that is where we are now. Expect the unexpected now.

Yesterday I received an unexpected gift from a gentleman from Montana, who said he saw my inquiries on the Blackfoot website and would be very proud to share his knowledge with me. I learned more about my family and their lives as peacemakers.
They did wonderful things for the people in Montana long ago and are remembered fondly for their contribution to unity. I always expect the unexpected, yet this was so beyond my wildest dreams that I smiled about it all night.

We long to know we belong, and that there is value in our being here, we carry with us the DNA of our heritage and share those messages in our lives. Two strands going back easily eight generations and now the ability to call that experience to mind.
We are wondrous and complicated beings and remembering is fun and beneficial to self and all around you. Ask about your family tree, see why you feel the way you do, look the way you look and love what you love, you'll be amazed at the miracle of being a human container of knowledge and his or her story. I love it!

No comments: