Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Release for relief when the smile has left your eyes

THEY'RE ARE THOSE WHO ARE FEELING CORNERED. The tighter the squeeze the stricter, the more demanding the rules. Those who know me, know my only rule and it is the strictest rule of all. When it is not fun any longer, go do something different now! Remember, could, would or should are your choices as a human adult. When the world tells someone NO NO NO, and rages at the resistance, I know that is the time for me to release myself from that person, place or thing. I am as you are, a part of the whole. Tides move in and out, the wilder the storm, the greater the release, that is where we will find our relief when our storm quiets. In the quiet, in the peaceful, in nature, in music, with a friend and a fire a conversation that speaks of potential instead of loss. If you do not bring joy, and potential to the table now, I shall release you. YOU are free. Being in unity is a big opportunity to find support and balance. Remember harmony is two different songs playing together beautifully. So harmony it is, freedom and peace, health and happiness ours to celebrate. A new world awaits.

No comments: