Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Time on the trail

Where do those trails lead? We are being called out to the trails. In the light of the day, whether you ski them, bike them, horseback ride on and simply hike them, trails take you there. I came to this world as a tracker, running down trails everywhere I was sent. The Americas, the British Isles, the Isalnds of the Caribbean. Looking for light, finding it weak in the eyes of those who somehow fell of the trail. I know that light. I came from that very light. Humans have been experimenting with that light as they grow and develop here on EARTH. I say when I see it, STAND IN THE LIGHT AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT. If they are willing to do that we can share a nice bright light conversation and maybe a little time on the trail together. If those lights are too bright, too revealing, too warm, they will simply move off back into the cold, dark and damp of their current reality. It is a one time offer, being scene/seen and heard and supported in the TRAIL RECOVERY. Trails lead you to your next destination. Some known, forecasted in dreams and visions and memories. Others unknown. You all have your trail to trek. I hope yours is as much of an adventure as ours. Home for us who choose that, right here on the Blue Planet, in love with all her trails of hope, healing, happiness and in my world, HORSES! See you on the trails.

No comments: