Thursday, March 14, 2024

KNOW/NO time left

I love knowledge. I read, watch, listen and most of all DREAM. Then I right/write it into my world. I dreamed the ranch in 1995. I called it an Academy. I drew it and I wrote about it. A training place of many choices. I use the horses to raise up and balance those ready for more distance in their vision and power. It matters not who you are, or even how you are, only that you are. Some are autistic, some have never ending seizures, some are paralyzed, some are injured and some are suicidal. Some are old, some are young, and every race and every religion is welcome here. Some were in jail, some were in treatment, some were simply living on the streets, abandoned. I hope all here/hear one good thing. One piece/peace that goes back into the world with them. I am the HAWK of Hawk's Ridge Ranch, a visionary and a physician, I teach partnering with nature to restore harmony and health, and there/they're/their is know time, no time like today! See you soon.

No comments: