Thursday, March 7, 2024

Keeping secrets?

As a SEER I can see secrets. People think they are hiding something but the truth is, IT JUST IS! The TRUTH will set you free. What is better than freedom? Add the peace piece and you will find a level of harmony and love and healing that is eternal and abundant. The weight/wait of trying to balance secrets is apparent every where. It's weight/wait does not look good on any one here/hear. Some will say I am keeping the secret to protect another, that is simply NOT true. Your body tells your story, especially to children and animals. They do not discern between thoughts, words and deeds. Manifesting is what you do just by breathing. When you stop breathing you stop sharing your energy and potential, then your skin suit drops by the way and you move off in the chosen direction. All day you choose which direction you are moving in. Truth is in the light. Lies are of the hidden in the dark and cold. Every AVATAR will remind you of that possibility, that choice. It is like the GAME OF CHUTES AND LADDERS. Some choices are heavy and dark and they drop you back down to the beginning. Others in the light and truth and love and laughter raise you up higher and higher! You hold the dice! No one rolls for you when you are an adult. NO ONE HAS THAT POWER OVER ANOTHER! As a child I was told to shush. I was told because I could not see the same way others see that I would need glasses and to keep quiet and sit still to fit in. I tried to follow for the punishments were brutal. Marks that took years to heal were left when lies were apparent. One truth was the suicide threat my own mother used constantly to get control. At age 35 I demanded the truth about that choice and once the story was revealed I forgave myself and her for it's reality in my reality and hers. In the light all comes into understanding. Disease is a result of disharmony. Nature will help restore your balance, for harmony and growth are her gift to humanity. Infinite and eternal, beautiful and fragile all at the same time, it is why I accepted and then engaged in the career of Naturopathy. It is my ladder to the stars, the Heavens and the Source of Life. It gives me the vision I came the earth with long ago, and I can speak and move freely. THAT IS NO SECRET! Find your ladder, look up to the light and you will receive what you perceive and believe.

No comments: